Thursday, December 17, 2009

My thoughts when I received the letter the DSA form


I was just like this person when I received the DSA form.It said that I was waitlisted for SST(School of Science and Technology,Singapore),I was blown away.When I sat for the HAST,I found it quite difficult.I knew I wouldn't do well in it,and maybe I didn't do well in it since I was waitlisted while others had a confirmed seat in the school.However,when the PSLE (Primary School Leaving Examinations) results came out, and informed that I was in SST.I got 244 with only a "A*" for my Maths.Should I appeal to other schools?I didn't know that I would do that well for my PSLE.Few months ago,when I received the Sec 1 option form,I decided to go for SST.I was comparing my Prelim results,which I did badly in.I had 2 "A"s and 2 "B"s.Anyways,I decided to stay with SST.So,see you next year in SST

0 comments:

Post a Comment