Monday, January 4, 2010

First day of school.

It was the first day of school,4th of January 2010 and I was quite nervous.I arrived in school at about 7.30.a.m.The moment I stepped into the school compound I was asking myself.What is this?What am I doing here?Why am I wearing this school uniform?I am supposed to be in Nanyang Primary wearing its uniform,not in SST uniform.I felt like breaking down any moment,due to accelerated heartbeat.Reluctantly,I dragged my feet to the hall,I just can't believe that I am in a secondary school,especially so in SST.However,I had quite a surprised.I didn't know that the classrooms were air-conditioned!Anyway,I somehow ridiculed myself today too.Before recess,we were supposed to lock our laptop into our lockers.What actually happened is that I lost my pin and I can't open my locker!!!Thankfully,Mr Koh reset the lock and I was able to open it.So I went back to the locker during recess to reset the lock and left.But after I came back,I can't open the lock again!!!After this day,I feel that secondary education is not so bad after all,its just a change in your learning background.So this is my first day of school,how about yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment