Friday, December 18, 2009

How I feel towards twitter(A response to a comment written by Ms Low)


You should know.I don't have facebook.Why?I don't like sharing my personal information with other people.It just makes me feel uncomfortable.In fact,I prefer twitter to facebook.Perhaps,you have heard a book called "The Twitter Book" written by Tim O'Reilly and Sarah Milstein.It is telling you about how can you can make money from twitter and how one can benefit from it.I believe that facebook is just hanging out with friends through the virtual world of the Internet.It is just to have fun!One thus can get addicted to facebook.I would rather go out and hang out with friends.Twitter is different.It is commonly used to spread the news,advertise.That is why I prefer twitter to facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment